Simple, fast and easy to use, the G7th Nashville addresses the problems often present in other spring capos.
- Lighter to use, but still With enough strength to get the job done
- Wrap around rubber to protect your guitar neck
- Stores on your peghead for when you need it fast
Nashville (steel string silver)
Since the launch of the company in 2004, G7th has repeatedly raised the bar in capo design and development.
Introduced in 2007, the G7th Nashville capo marked an important development in the evolution of an existing popular capo design, removing some of its inherent problems, and taking styling to a whole new level.
The G7th Nashville Capo is a simple spring capo design. Spring capos are popular With players who value their speed and simplicity. Other spring capos have 2 major problems.
- Strong springs over tension the strings, which can result in serious tuning problems.
- The thickness of the rubbers can cause your guitar to lose tone.
- Many spring capos allow metal parts to contact your guitar neck.
- The strength of the spring can make them heavy to operate.
Why would I buy the G7th Nashville Capo?
- Less tuning problems. Reduced spring tension means less time spent retuning.
- Safeguards your Tone & protects your neck. As on all G7th capos, the inert silicone wrap around rubber and internal G7th design features eliminate deadening of tone and avoid metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
- Faster and easier to use. The G7th Nashville moves the spring pivot point closer to your guitar neck. This means that you can exert the same force With less effort. You can use it one handed With ease.
Choosing G7th means less time positioning your capo and retuning your guitar. Great on stage and in the studio! You get to focus on your music, not on your capo.