Change of Mind within 30 days
If at any time within 30 days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your items to us for a refund, exchange or credit provided that:
- The product is NOT in the exclusions list
- The product is in re-saleable condition and has not been used or damaged; and
- The packaging, all included accessories and manuals are returned with the item.
Items that have been opened may be accepted at our discretion, however a restocking fee may apply.
Faulty Item within 30 days
If within 30 days of delivery, the product you have purchased exhibits a manufacturing fault that is covered by warranty, Kronig Music will replace the item immediately with a new one.
Customers are responsible for all return freight and we will cover the freight costs of the replacement item.
Faulty Item beyond 30 days
If the product you have purchased develops a manufacturing fault after 30 days and within the warranty period, Kronig Music will facilitate the repair or replacement under the warranty provided by the Australian distributor of that product.
Customers are responsible for all return freight and we will cover the freight costs of the repaired or replacement item.
The following items are not covered by our returns policy:
- Products from the Kronig Custom Shop
- Products cut to length such as bulk cable or coverings
- Items that are not performing properly or damaged due to incorrect installation or use
- Using the product for something other than its intended use
- Items that are repaired or inspected by an unauthorised person
- Damage or loss of the product in an accident, theft or fire
- Some items cannot be returned under Change of Mind for health and hygiene reasons such as: Woodwind instruments (e.g. recorders),Ear plugs, Harmonicas,Unsealed headphones and microphones.
Returns Policy Tips
Most distributors require that any units repaired under warranty must have a proof of purchase, so hold into your receipt and keep it safe. We will try to find your proof of purchase but it is ultimately your responsibility.
When returning faulty items, please return them with full packaging to the best of your ability.
Kronig Music does not accept liability for goods damaged during a return, so pack your returned goods carefully. Always keep original boxes for your equipment so you can safely move or send your unit for repair. If you do need to send the unit back without the original packaging, make sure it is packed and padded securely as damage can occur to poorly packaged returns.
Customers are responsible for all return freight and any initial shipping fees are not refundable. We recommend that a reputable carrier with tracking and insurance is used to ensure that the item arrives back with us safely. In most cases, we can facilitate return freight through our carriers, the cost of which would be deducted from your refund or store credit.
Fair Use Policy
Our Returns Policy is not intended to be an unlimited “try before you buy” offer and we reserve the right to reject returns from individuals that have a history of repeated returns or abuse of this policy.
If a return is approved and upon receipt by Kronig Music the items are deemed to not meet the return conditions, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the original selling price.
Who Pays Postage
If you prefer, we can issue a postage-paid voucher (one-way).
If you have purchased your item more than 30 days ago then we are unfortunately not able to accept a return. If the item is not working correctly or has a fault then this falls under a warranty return which differs from product to product. If you are not sure give us a call or Contact Us
How do I return a faulty item?
Do not send us your item. Please Contact Us with as much of the following information on hand:
- Order Number
- Serial Number
- Detailed description of fault
We will respond within 24 hours to discuss your options.